SISU (pronounced See Soo) is a Finnish word meaning bravery, guts, determination, endurance and resilience.
A mindset that enables us to reach beyond our present limitations.
At our centre in Kings Heath Birmingham, we believe anyone undergoing therapy needs SISU to achieve his or her potential.
The SISU Therapy Centre was designed and built to provide a warm, welcoming wheelchair accessible space for people requiring a range of health related therapies.
We have a special interest in neuro rehabilitation and the complex issues that can face a person recovering from a brain injury.
The Speech Therapy Practice is based at SISU Therapy Centre and we can provide a range of specialist speech and language therapy services for children and adults.
At SISU Therapy Centre we can provide:
- Specialist Speech and Language Therapy
- Therapy space that can be rented on a flexible basis by:
- Professional Therapists (HCPC registered ) working in independent practice
- Clients who require a therapy space to manage their own rehabilitation with their own therapy team.
- Office space to rent on a flexible basis by independent therapists
- A Meeting room/Training room.
- A kitchen for Occupational Therapy assessment or treatment.
Please browse our website or contact us for further information and to make enquiries for room bookings. email@example.com
If you require a speech therapy appointment please contact us via www.thespeechtherapypractice.com
We understand the importance of providing an appropriate environment in which to undertake therapy and we aim to be the market leader in independent therapy room rental in Birmingham.
SISU Therapy Centre: 274 Vicarage Road, Kings Heath Birmingham. B14 7NH
Company registration number: 10218704 Registred office: Unit 52, Rumer Hill Business Estate, Rumer Hill Road, Cannock, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, WS11 0ET Registred Cardiff June 2016
Jo Frost 07904981462. firstname.lastname@example.org
I have used SISU to host multidisciplinary fairly regularly . The facilities are excellent, private and are extremely good value for money . There is parking available and local shops close by.